With the SPICE U group coaching program here’s what you’ll get:
- A 6 month group program
- 45 min group sessions via zoom, 3x a month (18 group sessions)
- 1x a month, 30 min private session with me (6 private sessions)
- All sessions are recorded so you can replay at your convenience (on the go)
- Audio reminders before meetings to prep you before each meeting
- Access to worksheets, downloads, and tools indefinitely
- Open office hours for extra support 2x a week
- Access to me via email, text, phone, zoom, and social media ( I will do my best to respond within 12 hrs)
- Your very own SPICE U Facebook Group for all students enrolled in the SPICE U program- a private space for you to ask questions, build connections, network, access course modules, view videos, and most importantly give you the accountability and peer support that you need (more support than I alone can give you, that’s the beauty and magicalness of group programs)
- Option to add an upgrade of a 4 week SPICE BODY intensive, focused on advanced nutrition/meal planning, exercise (SPICE Workout Template), and weight loss. This is a high-touch coaching experience within the 6 month SPICE U program (or after), for those clients who are wanting to achieve specific physical health improvements.
- 6 month SPICE U program enrollment cost is $3,000.00 USD
**Only $2,750.00 if paid up front.**
- Optional upgrade of the SPICE BODY intensive $250.00 USD
- Biweekly and Monthly payment options available
- All major credit cards accepted
- Auto pay for your convenience
Frequently asked questions
Is there a money back guarantee on my program?
No, but I can guarantee that if you don’t take a chance on investing in yourself, in doing something for YOU, then nothing will change in your life, you’ll be in the same place you are now.
How do I know it is going to work?
Here is a secret—it won’t unless you put in the effort. As a results coach, I will help keep you accountable supported and motivated. I’m your own private accountability coach, I will be there to guide, support, and motivate you throughout every step of the journey. I won’t lie… there will be some bumps in the road. After all, this is real life, and in real life there are always struggles that come up! However, when those bumps happen, we will help you stay on track so that you continue to see results and crush your goals
My schedule seems so full right now—how can I add something new?
I hear you sister. As a mother, educator and current student in a doctoral program I get the busy life. The SPICE U program is convenient and flexible, as opposed to adding more stress to your life. It’s 100% online, which means that you can be ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD and still get results with my support and motivation. All lessons, trackers, and planners are digital. You have the flexibility to complete your work when you have time, on your own schedule.
I’m not sure a group program is right for me, I’m not good with groups.
Group coaching offers more support, more accountability, more ideas, more perspectives, more FUN, and more value than one person can offer you.
How many people will be in the group?
Class size is limited to 8 students. A new enrollment cycle opens every 3 months for a new cohort.
Do you take FSA/HSA?
Yes!!! I currently accept FSA and HSA.
Are group discounts available?
If you own a small business and are interested in my program to offer as part of your health and wellness initiative I do offer group discounts for 2 or more. Please contact me for your personalized quote.
(Do you currently work somewhere and WISH they would offer my program for you and your coworkers??? Let me know who to speak to and I can see what I can do!)
Do you offer private sessions and packages?
I do offer 1:1 exclusive programs, however, slots are very limited for this service and you must complete an application to be considered. Please contact me directly for more info.